Your Membership Includes:
Introduction . . .
- What is 360º Video?
Planning & Capturing Your Vision . . .
- Planning & Logistics
- Pre-Shoot Equipment Checklist
- GoPro Setup
- Capturing Your Vision
- Embracing the Loss of Control
- The Power of Storytelling
Preparing for Editing . . .
- General Tips, Preferences, App Setup, and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Importing and Organizing Media
- Syncing Cameras
Autopano Video Pro . . .
- Autopano Video Pro Overview
- Stitching Basics
- "Prelim Stitches"
- Exporting from Autopano Video Pro
- Output Options
Editing . . .
- Adobe Premiere Overview
- Importing, Organizing, and Setting up Sequences
- Editing 360º Video
Perfecting the Stitch . . .
- Adaptive Stitching
- Range Stitching
- RMS Curve
- Masking in Autopano Giga
- Animating Masks in Autopano Giga
- Blend Modes and Masking in After Effects
- Fixing Stitch Problems in Photoshop
- Blend Modes in Autopano Video Pro
Stabilizing . . .
- Basic Stabilization in Autopano Video Pro
- Advanced Stabilization in After Effects and mocha Pro
Removing Tripods, Rigs, and Camera Operators . . .
- Basic Remove with After Effects, Photoshop, and mocha Pro
- Basic Remove with mocha Pro and After Effects
- Basic Remove on Locked-Down Shots with Photoshop and After Effects
- Advanced Remove on Moving Shots with mocha Pro and After Effects
Graphics, Effects, and Advanced Polishing . . .
- Individual Camera Batch Export for Advanced Repair
- Adding Graphics to Locked-Down Shots
- Adding Graphics to Moving Shots
- Effects Overview
- Utilizing Full Dynamic Range of Your Cameras
- Color Correction and Grading Issues to be Aware Of
- Exporting Multiple Versions from Autopano Video Pro
Export, Delivery, and Sharing . . .
- Replacing Prelim Stitches with Final Renders
- Exporting from Adobe Premiere
- Quality Control and Feedback
- Director's Cuts
Conclusion . . .
- Content or Marketing?
- This Course is Just the Beginning